When you join the team, not only will you become an Amazon expert, but you will play a key role in the success of each of our clients. Our Account Coordinators play a pivotal role in the success of our clients You will also get to use our own proprietary my Horizons analytics tool that is designed to make brand management easier and more effective. Salary: $8-$10 USD per hour depending on experience Location & Working Hours: Philippines-based, Fully Remote. Working Hours are 7:00am – 4:00pm EST or 8:00am – 5:00pm ESTAs an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Account Management team, helping to support their book of business by focusing on daily account health checks, Seller Support issues, and routine feed file updates to the backend of Seller/Vendor Central. We are searching for an Account Coordinator that is an Amazon Seller / Vendor Support expert, skilled at using feed files on the backend of Seller/ Vendor Support to optimize Product Detail Pages, and is an all around problem solver for complex and nuanced technical issues that typically arise on the Amazon Seller/ Vendor Central platform.
How You Will Make A Difference
Your role assists and enables our Account Management team to navigate the challenges of scaling brands on Amazon. Your work is the backbone of what we do at Envision Horizons, which is to help make selling on Amazon easier for our 40+ brands.
- Maintain and update brand catalog on Amazon
- Monitor brand health, account & listings status
- Ensure optimal account health & performance
- Troubleshoot & fix listing and inventory issues
- Initiate and manage cases related to product listings & inventory
- At least one year experience working within the backend of Amazon Seller Central and Brand Registry REQUIRED
- Intermediate – Advanced experience in Amazon catalog management.
- Thorough understanding of Amazon policies, requirements, and listing guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of organization and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
Pay will be an hourly wage of $8-10 depending on experience. After successful completion of one year’s service:
- A salaried contract
- 10 paid Philippines Holidays off
- 10 vacation days
- 4 personal wellness days
- 6 sick days each year.
- May be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on company performance for the year.
Who We Are
Founded in 2017, Envision Horizons is a turnkey solution for brands looking to make selling on Amazon less stressful. Our mission is to help brands of all sizes optimize their product pages, navigate common troubleshooting issues, and strategically utilize Amazon Advertising to successfully scale brands on Amazon. In addition to full service management, we have also built our own proprietary software, MyHorizons, a customizable reporting and diagnostic tool pulling data from Amazon Seller Central and the Amazon Ads console into one easy to navigate dashboard.
Our Core Values
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.Be A Leader – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.Get It Done – Get it done and get it done right, if you don’t know how to get it done, be resourceful and independent in your work.Have Humility – Admit when you’re wrong and take it as a learning opportunity. Approach all conflict with active listening and compassion