Summary Of Position
The Administrative Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for 3 Vice Presidents in the Marketing Department – VP, Creative Services, VP, Originals Marketing, and VP, Digital Marketing. In addition to general administrative work, the Administrative Assistant will support calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, preparation of meeting materials and presentations, and tracking of deliverables. The ideal candidate for this role is driven, organized, professional, and has an interest in growing their career in entertainment marketing.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, assist in meeting preparation, conference room setup, and schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences. Attend and take notes as applicable.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when appropriate
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management
- Arrange domestic and international travel as needed
- Prepare expense reports & departmental invoices, including coding, scanning, and reconciling; experience with Concur or other expense system preferred
- Develop processes that simplify, automate, and add reliability to all departmental procedures
- Create and maintain databases and key spreadsheets
- Prepare PowerPoint and other materials for department meetings and presentations
- Work with the Office Services and IT team to maintain office supplies and expedite technology requests
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion for all conversations, meetings, and documents
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant administrative experience
- Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent organization, time, and project management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and previous experience working with senior executives
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work proactively in a fast paced, high volume, creative and deadline-oriented environment with appropriate time-management and prioritization, and close attention to detail
- A passion for entertainment marketing and pop culture a plus
About The Company
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company, is a leading global media streaming platform committed to delivering premium content that amplifies narratives by, about and for women and underrepresented audiences. STARZ is home to the highly rated and first-of-its-kind STARZ app that offers the ability to stream or download STARZ premium content, as well as the flagship domestic STARZ® service, including STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels, and the associated on-demand and online services. In 2018, STARZ launched its international premium streaming platform STARZPLAY, now LIONSGATE+, to provide subscribers access to bold, curated storytelling. LIONSGATE+, coupled with the STARZPLAY ARABIA joint venture in MENA and Lionsgate Play in South and Southeast Asia, has a footprint that extends across the globe. STARZ and LIONSGATE+ are available across digital OTT platforms and multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, and telecommunications companies around the world. In February 2021, STARZ launched #TakeTheLead, a multi-faceted and innovative inclusion initiative expanding its existing efforts to improve representation on screen, behind the camera and throughout the company.
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, STARZ has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including STARZ original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, STARZ is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underrepresented audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position STARZ at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, STARZ has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The company’s international premium subscription service, LIONSGATE+, offers subscribers access to bold, curated storytelling around the world. LIONGATE+ has a footprint that extends across the globe and continues to expand its network of distribution partners. In addition to its LIONSGATE+ markets, it reaches audiences in the Middle East and North African region through STARZPLAY ARABIA and in South and Southeast Asia with Lionsgate Play. The proprietary and highly-rated STARZ app, a proven hit with U.S. audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$43,418 – $53,025
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.