Manager Ready to be part of a dynamic and growing company?
ServiceMaster Brands is looking for talented people to join our team!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts the first day of the month following your date of hire
- 401 (k) match
- 15 days paid time off and paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays
- Mental health support through Headspace Health
- Career growth and advancement
The salary range for this position is $85,000-$100,000 annually plus bonus
Instructional Design and LMS Manager
ServiceMaster is looking for a motivated individual and leader who will be a vital business partner assisting brand leaders in designing process and training materials. He/she will use systematic methodology to design and develop content and experiences for leaners. This person will be responsible for establishing materials that will enhance learning and captivate the learner’s experience. This includes assisting in storyboard creation and design layout of print and multimedia materials. The leader will need to be a self-starter in a very dynamic environment with the ability to identify methods and options for delivery methods and medias. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Training and Development.
What You Will Do
- Work with brand leaders to create storyboards and design ideas for training material.
- Produce training materials for users and instructors, based on brand standards.
- Use needs analysis to determine method(s) of delivery based on results.
- Produce multimedia materials as needed including video, audio, visual design and print materials.
- Research and evaluate tools used in design and development of training materials to enhance the quality, performance and look as needed.
- Manage projects according to timelines, metrics and methods, and are delivered as outlined and on schedule.
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders throughout projects.
- Establish and maintain learning Plans in the ServiceMaster Brands University, LMS system.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, education, or media and design.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of instructional design, LMS implementation/management or related experience.
- Proficient in Word, Power Point, Adobe Illustrate and Adobe Captivate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements & priorities may change.
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills through determination of root causes and development of corrective action plans.
- A self-starter with an ability to complete tasks both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Persevere in overcoming obstacles and setbacks by taking swift and efficient action and sharing best practices.
- Ability to travel domestically (20% travel).
This position is 100% Remote
About ServiceMaster Restore
With approximately 2,000 franchised and licensed locations around the world, ServiceMaster Restore and ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) serve customers through a global network of franchises available 24/7/365 to provide residential and commercial restoration services resulting from damage caused by water, fire, smoke or mold. SRM is the large-scale commercial catastrophic disaster restoration unit of ServiceMaster Restore. ServiceMaster Restore is a business unit of Atlanta-based ServiceMaster Brands, a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services. More information can be found at servicemasterrestore.com and srmcat.com .Roark Capital Group acquired ServiceMaster Brands in October 2020. Roark focuses on investing in the consumer and business services sectors, with a specialization in multi-location and franchised businesses. Since inception, affiliates of Roark have invested in 100 multi-location, franchised brands, which collectively generate $62 billion in annual system revenues from 66,000 locations in 50 states and 89 countries. Please visit www.roarkcapital.com to learn more.
About ServiceMaster Brands
ServiceMaster® Brands® is a leading franchise provider of needs-based residential and commercial services in the restoration, cleaning, moving, and bioremediation industries. Founded in 1929, the company is home to over 3,200 franchisees across 4,600+ locations serving over 1,000,000 homes and businesses each year. ServiceMaster was founded with a deep commitment to integrity and customer service and does business under seven brands today across 50 states and nine countries that generate more than $3.5B in system-wide sales: ServiceMaster Restore®, ServiceMaster Clean®, Merry Maids®, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, Aftermath Services®, Indoor Science.While each brand maintains a distinct identity, we share a commitment to our mission to Making Everyday Heroes More Heroic™. From our franchisee experience to career development to our community outreach efforts, our values –
We Serve, We Care, We Deliver, We Do – guide us.It is the policy of ServiceMaster Brands, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by fed eral, state and local laws.