Latest Ministry of Education Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MOFEPT) recently announced number of vacancies for eligible candidates. This blog post provides all the information you need to know about the latest MOFEPT jobs in Pakistan including eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply.
Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training MOFEPT jobs are open to Pakistani citizens who meet the specified eligibility criteria. The jobs will be based in Islamabad and competitive salary and benefits packages will be offered to selected candidates. The selection process for MOFEPT positions is based on merit and the Ministry seeks candidates with high qualifications and relevant experience. The deadline to apply for a job at MOFEPT is fast approaching. Please read this blog post carefully and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training has recently announced a number of vacancies for eligible candidates. Jobs are available in areas such as human resources, finance, IT and other fields. Jobs are open to Pakistani nationals and competitive salary and benefits packages are offered to selected candidates.
Job Eligibility Criteria: Interested candidates must have the necessary qualifications and experience to be considered for these MOFEPT jobs. The minimum qualifications required are a bachelor’s degree and at least several months of relevant experience. In addition, applicants must be citizens of Pakistan and able to demonstrate fluency in both written and oral English.
The selection process for MOFEPT jobs is based on merit. Applicants should send resume and other required documents such as educational certificate, employment references, etc. The most qualified candidates are invited to a series of interviews. Candidates are invited to act as soon as possible to avoid missing the deadline.
We find these Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 – MOFEPT Careers in the Daily Jang newspaper. Applications are invited across Pakistan for these vacancies. Both male and female applicants can participate in this appointment process.
Ministry Of Education jobs February 2023 which can be viewed online. Join Ministry Of Education Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK by applying todays jobs now.
We have new February 2023 Ministry Of Federal Education Jobs jobs from all cities including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK etc.
Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training Recruitment 2023 through an advertisement was announced by the National Vocational Training Commission to call for recruitment of Pakistani citizens for the first year as project employees. Implementing the “Skills for All” strategy as a catalyst for the development of Pakistan’s vocational education and training sector in the following project positions.
This latest MOFEPT Jobs 2023 allows qualified male/female candidates across the country to apply through defined methods. by the organization to apply and get these jobs. in Pakistan after a thorough recruitment process.
Latest Ministry of Education Jobs 2023 List
- Member – Media
- Member – Special Initiatives
- Member Curriculum Development
- Member International Outreach
Latest Ministry of Education Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Federal Education and|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor / Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
How To Apply Ministry of Education Jobs
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrees the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria, may apply through National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) at www.jobs.gov.pk within 15 days of from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Incomplete, improperly filled application submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Only eligible I shortlisted candidates will be called for test interviews.
- According to Government policy, only top five candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview against each post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for test’interviews.
- Candidates working in Government Department must produce departmental NOC during test/interview.